An online directory of current low-income resources in the Treasure Valley, and the necessary information for accessing them such as the support organizations, contact information, addresses, hours, availability, and links to Google maps showing the distance and directions to the resource.
AVAILABLE ITEMS & SUPPORT
AVAILABLE ITEMS – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability
- Bike locks and chains
- Rain ponchos
- Technical Support
- Help on setting up your phone, tablet, or computer
- Help getting a cell phone
- Case Management Support – stop by Corpus on Tuesdays and Thursdays or email email@example.com to schedule support
- Help with taxes or stimulus refunds
- Help with navigating government organizations such as Social Security, Health and Welfare, DMV, and the IRS.
- Resume and cover letter support
- General support
- Automobile repair – coming soon
Low Income Support Inc. is largely supported by volunteers, donations, and businesses in our community. We can accomplish, impact, and help more through your partnership.